- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
Welcome to the Manvi Town Municipal Council Website
01-11-2014: Karnataka Rajyotsava is celebrated at Manvi Town by The Honb'le MLA Sri. Hampayya Nayak,President Sri. Syed Nazeeruddin Quadri, Chief officer Sri.Venkatesh, Opp.Leader Raja Mahendra Nayak and Other Councillors and Staff.
02-10-2014: 145th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi is celebrated and later on 'CLEANLINESS OATH' under 'SWACHH BHARAT MISSION' has been taken at Town Municipal Council, Manvi by the Hon'ble MLA Sri. Hampayya Nayak, President Sri.Syed Nazeeruddin Quadri, Chief Officer Sri. Venkatesh, Opp.Leader Sri. Raja Mahendra Nayak and other Councillors & staff present during the occassion, then all participated in 'SWACHH BHARAT MISSION'.
BRIEF ABOUT MANVI TMC
- The Town Municipal council Manvi was established in the year 1960
- Manvi town located at a distance of 48 km from District Head Quarters Raichur
- Town Urban Population as per Census-2011 is 46465.
- Manvi town stretched to an area of 17.70 Sq kms.
- Paddy is the main occupation and there are more than 20 rice mills situated around town.
- Manvi is also famous the ancient Manvi Fort that is located on the hill.
- Manvi is the home town of great Madhva follower and Dasa Sri Jagannatha Dasara, who wrote the Harikarthamruthasara. It is also famous for Kalmath ( Hindu Matt ). It has many hindu deity Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy and also Sri Annamayya taata self-styled holy man has many followers.
- Properties within Manvi TMC limits have been identified & details have been collected and computerisation of records is under progress.Citizens can avail this facility to pay tax. Click here http://www.manvitown.gov.in/ptisnn/public/citizenIndex.jsp
- Birth & Death records are available online from the year 1990. Citizens can make use of this facility to registger & obtain Birth and Death Certificates. Click here http://www.manvitown.gov.in/egbnd/index.jsp
- Public Grievance Redressal ( PGR ) System Register your Complaints through Phone, Paper and Internet or Contact No.08538-221505. Click here http://www.manvitown.gov.in/pgr/grievance-redressal.jsp
This page is maintained by Sri.Syed Kabeer Hussain, Office Manager, 9916679458, updated on 06/12/2014.