- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
Welcome to the Manvi Town Municipal Council Website
BRIEF ABOUT MANVI TMC
- The Town Municipal council Manvi was established in the year 1960
- Manvi town located at a distance of 48 km from District Head Quarters Raichur
- Town Urban Population as per Census-2011 is 46465.
- Manvi town stretched to an area of 17.70 Sq kms.
- Paddy is the main occupation and there are more than 20 rice mills situated around town.
- Manvi is also famous the ancient Manvi Fort that is located on the hill.
- Manvi is the home town of great Madhva follower and Dasa Sri Jagannatha Dasara, who wrote the Harikarthamruthasara. It is also famous for Kalmath ( Hindu Matt ). It has many hindu deity Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy and also Sri Annamayya taata self-styled holy man has many followers.
- Properties within Manvi TMC limits have been identified & details have been collected and computerisation of records is under progress.Citizens can avail this facility to pay tax. Click here http://www.manvitown.gov.in/ptisnn/public/citizenIndex.jsp
- Birth & Death records are available online from the year 1990. Citizens can make use of this facility to registger & obtain Birth and Death Certificates. Click here http://www.manvitown.gov.in/egbnd/index.jsp
- Public Grievance Redressal ( PGR ) System Register your Complaints through Phone, Paper and Internet or Contact No.08538-221505. Click here http://www.manvitown.gov.in/pgr/grievance-redressal.jsp
This page is maintained by Sri.Syed Kabeer Hussain, Office Manager, 9916679458, updated on 06/09/2014.